* You have to be at least 18 years of age at the point of
* You have to make your way down to open an account with any of the 3 driving schools
(ComfortDelGro Driving Centre, Bukit Batok Driving Centre and Singapore Safety Driving Centre).Operating hours Mon
- Fri 8:30am-5:00pm Sat & Sun - 830am - 12pm.
2 During registration:
* You have to bring along your identity card and payment is by
nets or cash card.
* You can choose to learn practical driving lesson either from the school or from a private
driving instructor (Scroll down to look at the advantages of learning from a private driving instructor).
* With the account, you will be able to book your Basic Driving Theory Test through the Driving
school websites or service kiosks found in the Driving schools.
* The account (with a validity of 12 months) with any of the driving schools at $10.70.
* For each theory test, you will have to pay $6.50
* You can also self-study by purchasing the Basic/final Theory Textbooks from any of the major
leading bookstores or from the driving schools.
3 After you passed your Basic Theory test:
* You are qualified to take the practical driving lesson.
* You can apply Class 3 Provisional Driving license (PDL) at Traffic Police Department Testing
Branch Counter with your result slip and identity card or passport.
* You can than take your practical driving lesson while studying for your Final driving Theory
4 Enrolling for Driving Lesson:
* You can enroll as a student into a driving school or engage a private
driving instructor for driving lesson (Scroll down to look at the advantages of learning from a private
5 After you passed your Final Driving Theory Test:
* You are qualified to take the Practical Driving Test.
* Once you have passed your Final Driving Theory
Test to sign up for the Practical Driving Test.
* while applying for the Practical Driving Test, you will have to produce the result slip and
Class 3 Provisional Driving License.
* This Final Driving Theory Test has a validity period of 24 months from the date of
6 Important things to note:
* However, if you enrolled as a student but wish to withdraw
and engage a private driving instructor, you will have to close your school account.
* You will then have to open another account again at a private learner.