* You have to be at least 18 years of age at the point of
* You have to make your way down to open an account with any of the 3 driving schools
(ComfortDelGro Driving Centre, Bukit Batok Driving Centre and Singapore Safety Driving Centre).Operating hours Mon
- Fri 8:30am-5:00pm Sat & Sun - 830am - 12pm.
2 During registration:
* You have to bring along your identity card and payment is by
nets or cash card.
* You can choose to learn practical driving lesson either from the school or from a private
driving instructor (Scroll down to look at the advantages of learning from a private driving instructor).
* With the account, you will be able to book your Basic Driving Theory Test through the Driving
school websites or service kiosks found in the Driving schools.
* The account (with a validity of 12 months) with any of the driving schools at $10.70.
* For each theory test, you will have to pay $6.5
* You can also self-study by purchasing the Basic/final Theory Textbooks from any of the major
leading bookstores or from the driving schools.
3 After you passed your Basic Theory test:
* You are qualified to take the practical driving lesson.
* You can apply Class 3 Provisional Driving license (PDL) at Traffic Police Department Testing
Branch Counter with your result slip and identity card or passport.
* Payment is by Nest or Cash card and you have to pay $25 for the PDL (with a validity period
for 6 months)
* The PDL can be renewed at any Post Office (Singpost), for a renewal fee of $25.
* You can than take your practical driving lesson while studying for your Final driving Theory
4 Enrolling for Driving Lesson:
* You can enroll as a student into a driving school or engage a private
driving instructor for driving lesson (Scroll down to look at the advantages of learning from a private
5 After you passed your Final Driving Theory Test:
* You are qualified to take the Practical Driving Test.
* You will need to top up $33 in your account once you have passed your Final Driving Theory
Test to sign up for the Practical Driving Test.
* while applying for the Practical Driving Test, you will have to produce the result slip and
Class 3 Provisional Driving License.
* This Final Driving Theory Test has a validity period of 24 months from the date of
6 Important things to note:
* However, if you enrolled as a student but wish to withdraw
and engage a private driving instructor, you will have to close your school account.
* You will then have to open another account again at a private learner.
ace your driving theory test online
Brought to you by the same team behind the best-selling driving theory question
and answer handbooks ACE the Basic Driving Theory
Test and ACE the Final Driving Theory
Test, ACE ONLINE gives learner
drivers online access to practice questions and simulated mock tests to prepare
for the Traffic Police Basic and Final Driving Theory Tests.