Auto Car Practical Driving Test
Download the Full Class 3A Driving
In order to assess your ability to drive you will be tested on the following:
1. Starting and Stopping
* To move off smoothly.
* To apply brake smoothly.
* To stop and move off on a slope.
2. Reversing, Directional Change, 'S' Shaped Course and 'Crank' Course
* To park correctly.
* To reverse correctly.
* To change direction correctly.
* To driver through the 'S' shaped & 'crank' Course
3. Driving Technique and Use of Control:
* To overtake/regulate speed to suit changing road
* To take correct position at road junction.
* To change lane at the right time.
* To use traffic lane correctly.
* To have proper control of gear/steering.
* To use horn only when necessary.
* To give signal correctly and in good time.
* To make use of rear view mirror correctly.
4. Traffic Rules:
* To observe and obey promptly all traffic signs and
* To react promptly in an emergency.
* To pay attention to traffic condition at all times.
* To show courtesy and consideration to other road
On the day of your test, You must produce your IDENTITY CARD, Foreigners must produce Passport,
valid provisional driving licence, 1 recent Passport-size photograph.